David E. Culver - Owner/Broker
office: 325.294.4616 cell: 210.422.4676
- 6th Generation Texan (Culver - Matagorda),
- (Von Rosenberg - Fayette, Karnes)
- Bachelor of Science, Animal Science, Texas A&M University - 1977
- Pre Law Studies, St. Mary's University - 1978
- Licensed Texas Real Estate Sales, Broker - 1978, 1981
- Past or present land/mineral owner in 15 Texas counties
- Qualifying Broker in Colorado (EI10023593)
- $1.1B+ in ranchland sales, $1B+ in evaluations
- Committed to preserving the highest quality rural lifestyle and environment possible in our region
- Co-founder, Texas Land Brokers Network
Ever wonder what happened to the “ranch” in ranch real estate?
Chasing cows, hauling hay and building fence were constants in this lad’s everyday life on family lands and leaseholds in Texas and New Mexico in the 60’s and 70’s. This translated into a lifelong bonding with the soil and the precious life that springs forth from it, as well as providing a foundation of invaluable knowledge and experience.
“Having witnessed and participated in numerous family ranch, land and mineral transactions, I grew up with first-hand appreciation of the trials and tribulations associated with both the buyers and sellers sides of the deals. Absorbing the frustration of the bad along with the satisfaction of the good enabled me to develop a high level of personal insight into the nuances of the rural real estate business. It also ingrained in me a burning desire to provide exceptional service to landowners and those wishing to become landowners.”
The “ranch” in ranch real estate is alive and well right here in Central Texas, thank you, and we hope you will give it the opportunity to benefit you, your family and neighbors. Thanks for your kind consideration.
Emily A. Abernathy - Office Manager
- B.S. of Business Admin, Sam Houston State University - 2009
- Major in Marketing
- Former Administrative Assistant with Fortis Property Group